Keep your body moisturized.
1. Drinking a lot of fluids does not only hydrate your internal body but will also moisturizes skin. The more fluids intake you will have the more supple and fresh your skin look and feel.
2. Apply moisturizer. Lotion or cream application can make your skin baby-soft and fairer. You can do the application more than twice a day to get better results.
3. Use petroleum jelly. You can minimize fine lines and wrinkles by using petroleum jelly. It also helps lighten up stretch marks and scars. You can also apply a little amount of the jelly on your lips. Though it has a bit sticky-feel it sure can reduce the chappy-feel of your lips in an instant.
Boost your vitamin A and vitamin C intake.
1. Always include vegetables in your menu. Raw vegetables like malunggay is a very good source of Beta-carotene a type of vitamin A which plays a vital role in keeping our skin healthy and young-looking.
2. Vitamin C on the other hand provides antioxidant which helps our body cells healthy. Adequate intake of this vitamin could make skin soft and wrinkle-free thus make us look and feel younger. But do not just rely taking synthetic vitamins, always consider fresh fruits and organic vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables also deliver fiber in our body that will cleanse our body making us healthier.
Take beauty rest.
1. Sleep at least 8 hours or more to fight stress. Stress can make you look older and haggard. It is important to sleep early so your body and mind can rest. An eight-hour of sleep is still ideal.
2. Take time to relax. It is good to take a break after several hours of doing your task. Over-fatigue can make us stressed and sick. So loosen up and enjoy life.
Staying young and healthy starts from within. So allow healthy food to nourish you. You may try Buah Merah Mix a nutritious ready to drink juice packed with 6 super-food like moringa, mangosteen, barley, wheat grass, guyabano and buah merah. This is a very good source of vitamins and minerals for all your nutrition needs.